Your personal Unique Tax Reference Number

Written by OZKAN Accountants

Unique Tax Reference Number

This is issued by HMRC when you register for self-assessment tax returns. You can only have one UTR number and it is important that you keep a record of this for reference.

If you can’t find your number or believe you have not had one issued after registration for self assessment, then you can contact HMRC to have it reissued out to you.

Your personal tax return can’t be submitted without your UTR Number. The deadline for the submission is 31/01/2017.

HMRC Contact Number

Use the self assessment helpline textphone number 0300 200 3319.


Limited Company , Personal Tax , Sole Trader