Stopping self-employment

Written by OZKAN Accountants

Stopping Self-employment

It is important that your Class 2 NI contributions are stopped at the date you cease trading as a sole trader, either because you are starting employment on PAYE, or because you are becoming a company director.

How to inform HMRC

You should inform HMRC of this either by telephone on the Class 2 NI helpline 0300 200 3505, or online using the following link:


Sole Trader