One of the good things about being a limited company is that your business is registered with Companies House, and anyone can review your company accounts and other statutory documents from the Companies House website. Alternatively, you can also review information about other businesses. In this way, you can find out who you are doing business with. It costs £1 to download each document.
To review Companies House documents:
1. Go to webcheck and enter the company name or the company number and click search.
2. In the right column, click on “order information on this company” to access the company filing history.
3. Use the tick boxes to select the required documents or reports and then click “add to order”.
4. Then proceed to check out.
5. You need to register with an email address, so Companies House can email the documents for download.
6. Click on “register here” and provide an email address and a password.
7. Tick “I have read and fully agree to terms an conditions …” and “proceed to checkout” and again click on “proceed to check out”
8. Finally fill in the payment form.
9. Wait for an email from Companies House and find the line saying “You can download your Companies House order of [25/04/2011] by clicking on the address in your browser window” and follow that link.
10. Enter your email address and password and wait for the documents to be downloaded in “my download” area.
TaggedCompanies House , Limited Company